Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Success!!

Thank you all for your prayers. Amy's surgery was a success!! Here is what Etta wrote on her Facebook page this morning.

Good morning everyone, I am sure you all know by now that Amy's surgery was a SUCCESS!!! She is alert and awake and she said she feels good. 80% of "Stanley" is gone, the other 20% was too risky to take out, too close to the nerves that control breathing and swallowing. But she is going to be in the hospital for 3 days and will then come home!!! THANK YOU JESUS & THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!

There is only a small bit of the tumor left, please pray that Father will remove this completely and that Amy will be cancer free.

Psalm 86:5 NLT
O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help. 


<><

8 comments:

  1. Thankyou Father for your mercy and love towards Amy. We praise You and know that your promise to heal us (including Amy) from ALL our diseases is 'Yes' in Jesus, and know that your word has the ability to bring into existance that which does not exist, the complete removal of the remaining piece of tumor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Yes my Father, You Word will remove the rest of this tumor in Jesus name.

      Blessings sister,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,
      Yes, Etta, Amy's mom is really thrilled. These brain surgeries are so chancy.

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing the good news. Blessings my dear one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JBR,
      It is such good news!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Annmarie,
      Yes!! Praise God!

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><