Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Please Pray for Sam


Sam is getting ready to go to Disney but before he goes he will be having that new spot on his kidneys checked out. He will be having an ultra sound tomorrow morning. Please pray this spot is gone and that this is NOT cancer.

Here is what Cassie, Sam's mom wrote on her Facebook page Sam's Fans.

...please remember Sam as he has an ultrasound in the morning to check on the new spot on his kidney. We're due to arrive at the hospital at 7:30 and the test is scheduled for 8:00. He's NPO after midnight. Ideally it would be wonderful if when they do this test tomorrow the new place would just be gone, and normal healthy kidneys were revealed.

Thank you!

Also please remember Cassie's friend as she was just diagnosed with breast cancer.

Matthew 18:19-20 NASB
Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask,
it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.
For where two or three have gathered together in My name,
I am there in their midst.


Praying for you Sam!
<><

2 comments:

  1. I pray Sam's liver is normal and healthy with no spot. I also pray he gets to go to Disneyland and has a special time. Much love Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><