Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Bridgemaster

Crystal Mary Lindsey posted this and I thought it would be great to share it here as well. Thank you Crystal Mary for giving me the go ahead to copy you.



John 3:16-21 NIV
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God. 

God loves His Son very much but He knew the greater power is Himself so He allowed His Son to come to earth to die for us. Oh how deep and wide is His love for us!

Thank you Dad for this gift of Your only Son!! May Your name be praised forever and ever!!

JESUS CHRIST

<><

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sojourner,

    If that doesn't turn a non-believer to Christ I don't know what will.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was so sad and beautiful all at the same time...but this is what God did for us with His son Jesus Christ! His love for us is immeasurable and nothing can compare. I cannot imagine in even the slightest way possible His pain when even one if us rejects Him, how He must hurt for that one.

    Thank you sis for posting this!
    Blessings and love...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Child of God...please stop by my blog, I have something for you.
    {{hugs}} Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this post, for your prayers, and for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    It sure does stir up some very deep emotions! Watching this really strikes a very deep chord inside that humbles a person into a heap on the floor.

    Hi Mary,
    I will stop by! :)

    Hi Lon,
    I will never stop praying for you or being your friend. But I must say my heart is bleeding and that I know is not me but God; He heart is bleeding for you!!

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is very moving.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><