Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Where There Is Life there Is Hope

Psalm 77:1-4 NIV
I cried out to God for help;
I cried out to God to hear me.
When I was in distress, I sought the Lord;

at night I stretched out untiring hands,

and I would not be comforted.
I remembered you, God, and I groaned;

I meditated, and my spirit grew faint.
You kept my eyes from closing;

I was too troubled to speak.

My husband's aunt went into the hospital yesterday with a massive heart attack. They placed her on life support without much hope for revival. :'( This morning I received the call that she has been taken off of life support.

My heart is breaking in two because as far as I know, she does not know the Lord. :'( There is nothing worse than this, nothing. My only hope is that she gave her life to Jesus sometime in the recent past or that right now, as her life is ebbing away, Jesus would meet her and ask her the most important question ever; Will you let Me in? And that her answer would be yes, Lord Jesus, please come in!!

Please lift Aunt O up to the Lord and intercede for her salvation. Thank you!!



Matthew 5:3-12 NIV
 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,

for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,

for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,

for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,

for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,

for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,

for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,

for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,

for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Unless the Lord intervenes in a miraculous way, my family and I will be attending a funeral. My husband's side of the family are unbelievers. Please pray the Holy Spirit will go before us and we will have the opportunity to witness to them in a  powerful way. We have been praying many, many years for their salvation only to be met with cold resistance when we present the Gospel.

Blessings,
<><

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,
      Thank you hon! I just received notice that she is now passed and my hope is she is with the Lord.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry Child of God. I know this is very hard, but be encouraged. If God hears us and we pray according to His will (and His will is that all men come to the knowledge of the Truth) how could your loved ones stay in darkness?


    I pray for your comfort and peace and assurance that God is willing and able to make a way into her heart before she leaves this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ma,
      Thank you hon, for your encouragement and your prayers, they mean a lot, knowing there are others, beside my family and I interceding for her. She is now passed and our hope is she did, somehow, meet Jesus while she was laying there on that hospital bed. Father's will is for all to be in glory with Him so I do believe that when we pray this, we are paying according to His will.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Will be praying that you can witness to the family and they will be receptive. Also for comfort and peace during this time.
    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelle,

      Thank you for your condolences and for the prayers. I'm just hoping the family will listen this time.

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  4. Praying for Aunt O...Lifting her up to Jesus. God says that his word never returns void to him...I am believing that this means that some seed of faith has been planted and now the Son is shining His truth into the soil of her heart as she lies between this world and the next. I am praying that the message of hope amidst death will be delivered to the family and they will have hope for a family reunion with their loved one someday...~In Jesus~Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      Thank you so much for your prayer. :)
      Aunt O passed away this afternoon and the funeral is on Saturday. We will be with family Friday night till Sunday, I sure would appreciate prayer for the Spirit of God to soften hearts and hope that the family will choose salvation in Jesus.

      Yes Lord, I stand in agreement with Lisa's prayer that some of the the seed of faith has been planted in Aunt O's heart and that she choose You. Standing on hope and Your amazing love. In Jesus name.

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
    2. Dear Heavenly Father we ask that you look deeply into the hardened hearts of this family, and soften them so that your Word will take hold, giving them a sense of your love and your peace as you comfort them in their loss. I plead the blood of Jesus over my dear sister and her family as they carry your Spirit into the midst of this family, watch over them Lord, and guide their words, and guard their hearts and minds from anything that might come against them. Thy will be done. In Jesus Name~ Amen

      Delete
    3. Hi Lisa,

      Yes Lord, soften the hearts of the family and bring all of them into relationship with You Jesus. Surround my husband, children and myself in a fire hedge protection and let the fire of the Lord go before us and clear the way as we bring the hope of salvation to them, in the name of Jesus amen.

      Thank you for praying Lisa, it means so much to me.

      Blessing,
      <><

      Delete
  5. Oh hon, I am so very sorry. I did not read this in time to pray, but will believe with you that in that gap between life and death her salvation was solidified. I will be lifting your family up in prayer. I know that God is able to use this for His glory. May hearts be soften to receive Him in! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbie
      Thank you for praying with me and the others for Spirit filled opportunities to witness to my husbands family.

      It is such a comfort knowing all of my online brothers and sisters are praying. :)

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  6. Oh child of God, what a sad time for your family and Aunt O's family. The scriptural instruction that comes to my mind is that we will cast all our anxieties upon our Lord. He is able to do all things and there is no time to Him, nor dimension. He even went to speak to the spirits of those who had been long dead in this world. Lord we give all our anxieties concerning Aunt O to You knowing that you are able to reach the souls of all of mankind, your creation. We pray that You will not only bring salvation to her but also to her family that does not know You, acknowledging that this prayer is according to Your will, for You would have all saved. Our hope is in You Lord. Thank You Lord Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Thank you for this warm, encouraging prayer. Lord, You are bigger than my knowledge of You and Your ways are beyond my understanding. I stand in hope that You have met Aunt O and that she is now in Your Kingdom. In Jesus' name.

      Thank you for praying, I am encouraged!!

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi Annmarie,
      Thank you for your prayers.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  8. Hi Child of God,
    This in heart breaking. I hope and pray that she did come to the Lord. We must never give up hope that in the end that she cried out to Jesus. I pray that the Lord work through this and bring comfort to those who are morning. I pray that the Lord to soften hearts and that people on your husbands side of the family come to faith in Christ Jesus.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ken,
      I too, really hope that she met Jesus and accepted His gift before she passed away.

      Thank you for your prayers for the family, it means a lot. There was a really cool thing that happened during the funeral, I will write a post about it. God came around BIG time and He answered prayer in an amazing way. I will put up a post shortly.

      Blessings brother,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><