Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Awake, awake!!

Isaiah 51:9 ESV
Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in days of old, the generations of long ago. Was it not you who cut Rahab in pieces, who pierced the dragon?

Love The One



Confession:
I have not read the book 'Awake' but I am trying, for the past 10 years or so, to live my life fully awake for the Lord. 


Does world poverty overwhelm you? 
Do you think that it is just too big so you just ignore it? 
Sometimes I think that if I do anything it will go unnoticed. How can just one person, like me, make a difference in this huge scale of poverty, or sickness. I thought, how can this blog make a difference for God. 
How? 

Proverbs 21:13 ESV
Whoever closes his ear to the cry of the poor will himself call out and not be answered.

One person at a time, loving on one person at a time

Love the one. 

Romans 13:11 ESV
Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed.

Our Lord is ready to take over if we will only take the first step in helping those who are in need. 
Love the one and He will multiply that into hundreds and thousands. 

I'm sure lots of you are doing this already but if you haven't yet maybe you might be interested in checking out these sites:




If you are looking for some motivation why don't you check out the book 'Awake' by Noel Yeatts. I watched a few of the above trailers and I found what she had to say was full of passion and love for the one.

In March 2012 I did a post on Love The One
This post was centered around Heidi Baker and a message of just loving the one, that is what we need to do. If you want a bit more motivation please check it out here.

Remember Love The One


Update on:




My babies heart surgery was an absolute success!!! Things couldn't have gone any better!!! He doesn't have a breathing tube, he's breathing all on his own already!!! He still has the chest tubes but that's completely normal!! I just want to thank each and every one of you for all your prayers and all your love!! You all are the reason everything turned out so perfect! I can't even express my appreciation and my gratitude!!! I love you all so very very much! I thank god for the miracle and I think him for all that he has done!! I'm just so happy! Thank you God!!!!

Thank you for praying for Jaxson!! Please keep the prayers coming for a quick recovery and for a perfect functioning heart.

PRAISE GOD!!

Psalm 100:1-5 ESV
A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.

Blessings,
<><

6 comments:

  1. Hi child of God,
    what wonderful news of baby Jaxson. Praise our lovely Lord. Yes, I do believe that we should help the poor, whatever each person is led to do in that area the Lord will show them. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Yes! His mom sounds so happy in the message she gave on Facebook.

      As Father leads we are to love and take care of the one with the compassion He gives us. I have heard Heidi Baker talk a few times now and her message on just loving the one that is in front of you is very powerful. It narrows down the huge, overwhelming issue of world poverty.

      Blessings sister,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Indeed, praise the Lord for Jaxson. Prayers continue. As far as the question: How can just one person, like me, make a difference in this huge scale of poverty, or sickness? Awareness is the first step; recognizing that poverty and sickness exists that needs our help. So many are unaware, ignorant to the problem and living oblivious to the issue because it is not communicated in media or society. I am so grateful for your Blog and Facebook page that brings awareness and educates us in the huge number of serious life-threatening health concerns of these dear children. But we can be overwhelmed by them and we must realize that just like a river is just a bunch of single raindrops all going in the same direction, that our individual efforts, resources and prayers working in the same direction moves mountains. A journey begins with a single step, so let's take that step to make a difference in the world for Christ's sake. Thank you for this eye-opening post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian,

      Thank you for your prayers for Jaxson and your kind words towards me.

      I agree that awareness is the first step in making a dent in poverty, sickness and salvation. Have you considered...how many people have no idea they are in need of salvation? So many people believe they are good and will go to heaven! Awareness of spiritual sickness is very important and we as Christians need to sound the alarm and deliver the Good News of Jesus Christ.

      You are so right in saying that, a river is just a bunch of single raindrops all going int he same direction, that our individual efforts, resources and prayers working in the same direction moves mountains. We all add up into doing the work of Christ. We are His hands and feet so lets get moving!!

      Thanks for commenting, you always add in so much meat.

      Blessings brother,
      <><

      Delete
  3. Great news! Still praying. We're called to help... I wonder if there's any such thing as too much? Kinda doubt it. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Floyd,

      Thanks for continuing in intercessing! Praise God for the workers and the might of His powerful right arm!
      I believe that one can not help too much. I know I seriously love it when my kids help over and beyond what I ask of them.

      Blessings brother,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><