In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
The thought of God hovering gives me the shivers in a very good way. Our God, Creator of all is always around us, hovering, watching out for us and evaluating His work in us, declaring it good or bad.
In the chaos of our lives, we have available to us at any given time, the power of the Spirit of God to come into and straighten out our mayhem and bring the Lord's creative order into our lives. If only we would reach out more often, calling on His Name. God is around us watching, hovering and all we have to do is speak to Him and give Him permission to order our lives into His perfect solution.
2 Chronicals 16:9 NIV
For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.
Isn't that a cool promise? God will strongly support those whose heart is completely His!
Strongly defined by Dictionary.com
1. having, showing, or able to exert great bodily or muscular power; physically vigorous or robust: a strong boy.
2. accompanied or delivered by great physical, mechanical, etc., power or force: a strong handshake; With one strong blow the machine stamped out a fender.
3. mentally powerful or vigorous: He may be old, but his mind is still strong.
4. especially able, competent, or powerful in a specific field or respect: She's very strong in mathematics. He's weak at bat, but he's a strong fielder.
5. of great moral power, firmness, or courage: strong under temptation.
God is capable to handle all of our messes and make them right, we just need to trust Him, think of Him and call on Him to come in and intervene.
Call on Him to intervene, He will.