Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let Me Love You More

'Let Me Love You More' by Misty Edwards



Psalm 25:6-8 NIV
Remember, LORD, your great mercy and love,
   for they are from of old.
Do not remember the sins of my youth
   and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me,
   for you, LORD, are good.
 Good and upright is the LORD;
   therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.

Psalm 119:46-48 NIV
I will speak of your statutes before kings
   and will not be put to shame,
for I delight in your commands
   because I love them.
I reach out for your commands, which I love,
   that I may meditate on your decrees. 
Blessings,
<><

8 comments:

  1. Dearest CoG~ Beautiful, what a beautiful song!! "I am In Love with my Maker whom I have never seen!!" Thank you for sharing!! I have goosebumps all over and heart RACING...I feel the anointing and LOVE... wow!!
    Hugs and Blessings:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbie & IwP,

    I love all of Misty Edward's songs, so is very talented and you can tell she loves our LORD!

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Child of God -

    Amen.

    Nothing compares to GOD and His Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra,
    I agree, nothing compares to God and His Words! Nothing!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great song, that is my prayer, to love HIM more:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful Psalms!
    I love how Psalm 119 says "I reach out for your commands", that's very powerful words when we realize that it means we don't have to figure things out ourselves, we just have to ask God what to do or say.
    Peace & Blessings In Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toyin,
    The more you love Him the more you want to love Him more! If that makes sense. :s

    Hi Never Forsaken,
    Yes, asking God what to do or say and then trusting that you hear Him correctly and act on it. I just love the Psalm and find great comfort in reading them.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><