Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

John 17; Jesus' Prayer

John 17
1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
Jesus Prays for His Disciples
    6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. 7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. 8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
   13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
Jesus Prays for All Believers
    20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
   24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
   25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

My mind is blank! I have nothing to say so I figure God has nothing for me right now. That's fine with me. :) Praying for all of my followers and some that are not following. 

Thank you again for praying for Shinzou Takara, he is back to normal!! Praise God!!

Blessings,
<><

16 comments:

  1. Shinzou is back to normal.AWESOME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, simply wonderful news. I'm so happy Shinzou Takara is happy and healthy again! God is so good! I love animals so much! It breaks my heart to hear on the news today that here in Australia, eight horses have now died from the deadly Hendra virus (carried by Bats). There's great concern there will be more outbreaks. This virus can be fatal to humans. The properties where the horses died are now under quarantine. If you feel led by the Holy Spirit, please be in prayer for the horses and humans dealing with this. Thank you dear friend! God bless you. Smiles, Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi child of God:)

    am thankful Shinzou Takara is home where he belongs. love the scripture here. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Child of God,
    Prayer is an awesome and powerful thing. It is cool Jesus prayed for all believers, isn't it?
    I am pleased to hear your dog is doing fine. Praise God.
    Blessings,
    Ken
    BTW- I pray for you and my other followers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good! I'm so glad he's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is wonderful to read again how Jesus came before the Father in pray for everything.
    "For sometimes we don't know how to prayer but the Spirit within us prays for us."
    Yes sometimes I am dry also. Currently I am a little stunned. I am going into hospital for a total knee replacement, but my heart is still in Bundle Branch Blockage.
    For two days now, all I want to do is sleep. I get so tired. But He is carrying me..and I praise His name for that. Much love Crystal xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vilisi,
    God is so good to me as I thought we would really loose Shinzou this time, but He graced me with a dog returning to health! :)

    Hi Kerrie,
    This is so sad about these horses, I sure will be praying for them and for people to be protected from this awful virus. Thanks for letting me know.

    Hi Sojourner,
    Thank you!! Have a great week too!

    Hi Ken,
    I just love this prayer from Jesus, every time I read it I have a stirring in my Spirit knowing that over 2000 years ago Jesus prayed for us today. Thank you for praying for me, I really appreciate it.

    Hi Kaboom,
    It is so nice to see Shinzou prancing like a little puppy again. He is such a special dog.

    Hi Crystal Mary,
    I am so sad to hear that you have to wait for this knee surgery. I will be praying that your heart gets on the right rhythm and this surgery can go ahead soon. Rest in His peace sister you are being covered in prayer. :)

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear your sweet pup is doing so well!
    I am awe-struck at this prayer that Jesus prayed for us, knowing He would soon be leaving the world, and how wonderful the Father did not leave us alone, but sent the Holy Spirit to us in the name of Jesus, the greatest name on earth (Yashua).
    It's OK sometimes silence is better than many words, and using God's words are ALWAYS best anyways.
    Peace In Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Never Forsaken,
    Yashua, how sweet the name and how powerful.
    I agree with you that using God's words are always best!

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for posting this! I love this prayer of Jesus'!

    And I'm so thrilled to see the news about your Shinzou, AND to see the wonderful answered prayer for Emily! Praise the Lord! He is mighty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emily,
    This is great news for Emily!! What a miracle!! The cost for the treatment and move is around $80,000 and Mr. Anonymous will be footing the bill! Praise God.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the good news, Shinzou is back to normal....HooRay !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bi Mary.
    It is good news indeed!!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Child of God,
    I am so glad to read this awesome post about God's promise of eternal life to His faithful believers. As I read your post, my heart glows in joy and awe. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world, Child of God. The Lord keeps blessing you, and all your beloved ones.
    In God's Garden,
    Poet Starry Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear friend Child of God,
    Thank you so much, sweet Child of God for coming back to us, to the world so starved to hear the words of our dear Lord!! We, the world, need your wisdom, your guidance. You are a super friend and sister in Christ, Child of God. Your amazing blog nourishes our soul with spiritual food. Please, give my kind regards and sincere prayers for her complete healings and prompt recovery from her surgery (knee replacement)to our common friend, Crystal Mary.She changed her old Email, and she did not give me her New Email, so that I am unable to write to her. I am not even able to post comments in her lovely blog. We used to be good Online friends, but now, I could only miss her charming ways. I pray that Crystal Mary comes back to me with her friendship in Christ, for I am sad to lose her. My Email remains the same, sweet Child of God. At times, I wonder what is going on...Thank you so much, Child of God for being such an awesome true friend for the world of Christians!!
    God bless you, and those you love!!
    I am glad to read that your dear dog is doing much better. I am an animal lover and advocate. I am also a conservationist of our natural environment protection.
    In God's Garden,
    Poet Starry Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Starry Dawn,
    Sweet girl you flatter me way too much. :) I am just a humble servant of God following in the footsteps of my Master. Nothing more.
    Chrystal Mary had an attack on her email, facebook and other sites so she closed them down and lost lots of contacts. She does has an email, you can find it on her profile from blogger, I got in touch with her via this and she said she wants to get in touch with you. Go to her profile and send her an email.

    Blessings sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><