Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Keegan and Lisa

Karing for KeeganUPDATE:
Keegan has lost the movement in his legs and lower extremities.  He is receiving large doses of prednisone to reduce swelling in hopes of his legs being able to move again. Continue to pray that this cancer is gone. Please pray for Beth as she is very stressed out and worried. 

Beth from Karing for Keegan has found out the cancer in Keegan has grown and the 3f8 trial study drug cannot be used on him and surgery is out of the option. Please hold this family in your prayers and ask God to intervene for a miracle.

This sweet family has been through so much, please head over to her blog and let her know you will be praying for Keegan. I just cannot imagine what feeling are going through her right now.


Please also remember to pray for Lisa. She is going to have her surgery this Friday July 29th. She sent me an email and I told her I would be praying. I am heading into a fast this week, if you feel led please join me in intercessing for our sweet sister Lisa and our beautiful baby brother Keegan.



James 5:14-16 NIV

Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. 

Dear Holy God,
I stand before You a sinner who has been covered in the Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. I come before You on bended knees and preparing to lie face down before You and Your Holy Throne to request Your mercy on Keegan, Lisa, Summer and all the other people You have given me to pray for. Father, You alone know the out come for Keegan. You alone can heal this precious child. You alone can heal my sisters and Your daughters Lisa and Summer. You alone can heal everyone, but I know You have bigger plans than I can see. You have a better work ahead and laid out so I beseech You, line me up with Your good and perfect will. Show me how to pray for the sick. Father, a miracle is needed and only You can provide this. In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask You LORD, please have mercy and heal them.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, my LORD I pray. Amen and amen.

<><

10 comments:

  1. Thank you child of God, for keeping us up-to-date on those in need of prayer.

    I was thrilled to know that Lisa is going to now have the surgery she has long awaited. I remember, back in late May when Lisa expressed on her blog feelings of doubt. "Doubt that she will ever get that surgery, doubt that surgery could add any quality of life." God always has a plan, so it's good to know Lisa is now strong enough to have the surgery and that God has removed her doubts. Truly a blessing!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so happy that Lisa is going to have her surgery. She is in the process of reducing some on her medicine and is pretty weak. I hope and pray God brings her through this surgery and into a healthy life here on earth, but she did inform me that she is ready to meet Jesus. She has spent time with her pastor and her heart is at ease.

    Thank you for your prayers. :)

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!

    hi child of God,

    i left a comment not to long ago here that i would pray for Lisa as the Holy Spirit brought this to mind. on a strange note, she comes to mind often it seems. so having said that i would/will make that commitment again for Keegan too. Where would any of us be without the prayers of others...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sojourner,
    Thanks!
    The surgery Lisa is under going is very risky and from the doctor's point of view, there is a good chance she won't survive.

    For Keegan, the parents are going to have radiation with can reduce his already low IQ down by 30 points which is a big deal.

    Both look bad but all things are possible with God. Praise His Name, His will to be done.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! You are a beautiful, amazing woman of God. Thank you for joining my blog, and for your words of encouragement. Thank you for loving Jesus and loving others (which is the message you deliver on your blog). You a truly an example to me of what it means to be a servant of the living God - and your love for Jesus, confirms to me, that the budding love in my heart for Him is REAL and not something I am making up in my head!! Blessing, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alice,
    Welcome!!
    I sure do love others! A while ago I asked God to give me His heart and He did!! :) I have an overwhelming love for His people and people who are lost. The heart of God; loving His Creation.

    OHH this love you have for Him IS REAL!! He is more real than anything! You can love Him because He has loved you first.

    Blessings sweet girl, and I will be keeping you in my prayers.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you in prayer..we plead the blood of Jesus over Keegan, Lisa, Summer, and all those who are praying for a miracle..Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven..In Jesus' Name..Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Child of God,

    It's devastating to read the updated news about Keegan. Jaiden and I will keep Keegan in our prayers.

    And you too!

    Also thinking about Lisa, and praying everything went well with the surgery.

    May the Lord who made heaven and earth bless you!

    Love to you! Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kerrie,
    It is very sad! Thanks for you prayers.

    When I hear news from Lisa surgery I will post, it may be a while though.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><