Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, July 29, 2011

Prayer Chain for Summer

Anna over at Bella Vita is hosting a link up prayer chain for Summer at Summer's Story


As most of you know I have been supporting Summer in prayer and this blog, along with Lisa, Emily and Milly, was started, with them in mind, by the urging of God.

Summer has been going through some very rough days as she has been coming down off of the prednisone and now the doctor's see the culprit disease is DM in a full out flare. There has been a decision made as to what drug Summer will be taking next. Please pray this drug works and sends DM into remission. Also pray that there are no adverse side affects.

Summer is such a sweet lady who loves God and her family. It is so hard to watch someone suffer but Summer does it with an upbeat attitude never feeling sorry for herself but always meeting the day with a smile on her face.

You can support Summer by purchasing a Team Summer t-shirt by clicking here. All proceeds go to JHU, research for DM.

Praying and praying for you Summer! DM take a hike!

Ezra 8:23 NIV

So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.

1 Timothy 2:1-3 NIV

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior.

<><

4 comments:

  1. Awww I luv u girl...those shirts ya'll are wearing made me cry! Thank u so much for supporting me and praying for me non-stop! You have been one of my biggest prayer warriors and YOU hands down have drawn me closer and closer to the LORD! On days I question why me it seems you are there with a funny joke, an awesome bible verse, a reason why, it was def not a coincidence we met more our paths crossed because JESUS wanted them to! You have been alot of support to me and I am so so happy to call you my friend!! THank you so much for all you do for me! You are made of Awesome...you will be rewarded so greatly in heaven someday for your big heart, your kind spirit and your faith! Thank you friend

    xoxo
    SUms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer,

    Yes I do believe God made our paths cross! :)

    Sums, you are an inspiration for us all. To see you walk through this disease every single day with a smile on your face and joy in your heart. This last bit has been very tough on you but now the doctors know how to attack this disease and you will go into remission.

    Love and hugs,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass the t-shirt link over to my wife and daughter :-)

    God bless and have a great weekend :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ron,
    Thanks!! You too have a great weekend.

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><