Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, May 11, 2017

March For Life


.

150 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR CANADA

DAILY DIRECTIVE - Day 99 // May 11th

March for Life

Today, thousands of Canadians will gather on Parliament Hill to be a public witness for life and advocate for legislation to protect the pre-born in Canada. Please pray for good weather, a huge turnout, and the safety of all walkers and speakers at the event. Please pray that the media reports truthfully on the success of the march and that viewers across the nation are impacted. Please pray that the march and rallies would transform the minds of everyone who witnesses them, including the government officials on Parliament Hill. Please pray that women currently considering abortion would be deeply touched at seeing so many stand to defend the unborn and that they would be moved to choose life for their babies.
Please also add praying for TheCRY Kingston to your daily prayer list. Thank you so much.

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

SIGN UP FOR YOUR DAY OF FASTING:

Click hereto visit our on-line fasting calendar and choose your day or days to fast during this 150 day period.

Please join us for TheCRY Kingston on July 1st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><