Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, June 6, 2011

Team Summer

Team Summer
Summer, Summer' Story came up with an idea to make some t-shirts to raise awareness for DM, Dermatomyositis, 10% from Zazzle.com will go to JHU Myositis center for research. I guess this all came about by Summer's doctors saying they were on Team Summer to get her better and then the idea just started rolling. If you are interested in supporting the research for DM, go check out the t-shirt Summer picked. There are also key-chains if you are not interested in a t-shirt. http://www.zazzle.com/teamsummer Here is a sample of what the t's look like, showcased in pink.

"Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass, It's About Getting Out There And Dancing In The Rain"

James 5:13-14 NIV

Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 

Blessings,
<><

4 comments:

  1. hi child of God:)

    Team Summer...what a grand idea this was/is! i wouldn't look good in pink and it's my least favorite color....for myself. i made the mistake once of commenting a friend(male) about his pink shirt. needless to say, i had to repent and ask for forgiveness for my "bad humor."

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kindness is so amazing! You are made of awesome and you are such a great sister of Christ! I am so glad our paths have crossed for I consider you a dear friend and we have never met LOL isn't that funny! Thank you so much for getting two t shirts for raising awareness for praying non-stop for all of us who need it and most of all thank you for being you! God is smiling so big at what work you are doing for him. I know each day I read your blog I learn something new, and I grow that much more closer to him, it makes me want to be that much better of a christian to set more time out in the morning for prayer, quiet time with my bible thank you for that....

    love ya
    SUms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sojourner,

    Ah, yes I don't think pink in a girly t-shirt is quite your thing. :) And I wouldn't want you walking around with a sore umm fist or nose. :P Repenting is good!!

    Hi Summer,
    I think this is such a great idea! And I am going to find out if our prayer chain wants some, if so I will order more once I see how they fit.
    You have made me so happy to hear you are coming closer to God. That is the best news ever!!! I won't stop praying for you friend and I am so happy to meet you and your lovely family, even if it is on line. :)
    You will get well Summer, DM, your butt has been kicked so get out of here.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ordering my shirt on Friday when I get paid :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><