Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shadow of His Wings

Google Image
                   
Psalm 36:5-9 NIV
Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens,
   Your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
   Your justice like the great deep.
   You, LORD, preserve both people and animals.
How priceless is Your unfailing love, O God!
   People take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
They feast on the abundance of Your house;
   You give them drink from Your river of delights.
For with You is the fountain of life;
   in Your light we see light. 

Thank you LORD for You protection in the shadow of Your wings. Like a mother bird protecting her young, You are gentle to Your fledglings yet fierce to all those who attack your babies. I am so proud to be called Your baby! As I nestle in the comfort and protection of Your wings, I will learn from You for You are the Great Teacher. Lessons may be hard and painful at times but I know without a doubt they are good for me. Thank you LORD, thank you!

<><

 

10 comments:

  1. I love your post. I've always liked the image of being protected under God's wings. There is no better place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Child of God, I hope you are keeping in good health. Thank you... Such comfort to read psalm thirty-six and your prayer is so sweet. Thank you LORD... Amen. Wishing you a delightful day! With love and care from Kerrie. xOx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Amen...Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy,
    I too love the thought of taking shelter under His wing. I love birds, all kinds especially the bald headed eagle and hawk. I always think of God in all of His glory when I see an eagle or hawk.

    Hi Kerrie,
    I am in good health! Thank you! My day has been pretty good but is ending off trying...a battle of control between my son and I. I believe I am losing. :( So I am pulling an upper hand on him...I have been calling in my reinforcements...prayer in the spirit. God always wins, I just need to be patient. :s

    Hi Mary,
    Yes, praise His name always!

    Blessings sisters,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this post. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you posted this-I need to remember to be more thankful everyday because we are SO incredibly blessed! I hope you have a fabulous Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi JBR,
    You are welcome sweet girl!

    Hi Katy,
    Me too! I need to remember to be thankful for we are so incredibly blessed.

    Blessings sisters,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kaboom!!
    I sure have missed your fellowship. I hope your spring is pleasant and the schooling is moving along.

    Blessings and hugs,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Child of GOD -

    This is such a precious piece. I enjoyed it and your loving sincere prayer to our Lord.

    Thank you for being on the ONLY ROCK THAT IS PURE AND FOREVER FIRM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra,
    He IS our Rock! So solid, secure and always under our feet if we stay in His Word.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><