Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why are we here?

Google Image


Have you ever wondered why you are here on this earth? What is your purpose? I think Rick Warren got it right in his book, 'The Purpose Driven Life'. He claims that we are here to worship and glorify God, and I agree with him.

God created us to worship Him and if we don't worship Him then we turn ourselves towards worshiping something. That can be money, work, people or anything that becomes first and foremost in your life. I don't know about you but when my eyes wander away from God I feel empty inside, like a piece of me is missing.

Trouble will come in our lives, it is inevitable after all we live in a fallen world. It is how we handle these difficulties that really makes a difference. Now this may sound like an odd thing to do but..........have you ever tried praising and worshiping God when things are really going bad for you? I mean singing out praises of thanks to God for all of our troubles. Sounds really backward from what we would find natural to do like complain, but it really does work and allows us to see that really our troubles are bearable because He handles them for us. For He promised in Matthew 11:28-30      
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

I believe that we were created to worship God and when we give Him thanks and praise we will be equipped to handle the problems that come our way. Next time you are feeling really down turn on some worship music and dance and praise the Lord your God; trust me it works!! :)

Prayer

Hi Dad,
Thank you for impressing on me to start this blog. Please bless it and allow it to be everything that You want it to be. Fill me with Your words so You will be glorified. I praise Your Holy Name and I thank you for bringing these people into my life. Please Father bless, Emily, Summer, Milly and Lisa. Touch them Father and heal them. Draw them close to You and comfort them. Let them feel Your warm presence as You wrap them in Your ever loving arms. Comfort them Lord as they travel down this very hard and rocky road. Guide them so they will walk where You want them to go and please, please ease their pain and suffering.

Father, I also want to pray for Kaboom's friends dad. Will you please give him work? Times are really tough and work is scarce but I have faith that You, the giver of all, will provide for him and the family that you have gifted him with.

Thank you Dad! I worship You above all and praise Your Holy Name. In the name of Jesus amen.

Nehemiah 8:6 NIV

6 Ezra praised the LORD, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground. 

 Google Image

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic post Child of God, I enjoyed reading your prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SOTK! I am glad it blessed you.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful post! I enjoyed reading it! I have felt that emptiness before my friend but that was long ago, these days I wait on the Lord, He is my strength, He is my everything.

    I feel His peace and comfort upon me and inside me sister...thank you for your beautiful prayer!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling, having the presence of God inside you? To me it feels bubbly.
    I am glad you enjoyed the post. I am praying and praying for you sister.

    In Him,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Thank you so much! Be blessed, as you have blessed many others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes sometimes it feels like I am bursting full of life probably like that bubbly feeling...then when I am weary and I can no longer walk or breathe properly He gives me rest, comfort.
    I am always filled with peace, no matter what the doctors say anymore. They think I am just very persevering but I know it is not me...this is God's strength in me sister...this all just God working in me. He has a purpose for me!

    I am praying for you also my sister, and even though we are so far away we are connected by the heart and love of God!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your prayers Lisa. I think it is so cool that we can connect through the heart of God.

    Praise God that you have His strength. I will continue to pray for this and that the people you meet will see Him in you.

    God Bless sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><