Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SNOW!

Limper
I thought I would share a bit of our place. This is Limper, our snow covered cow! Silly thing, she has so much hay in the field yet she has decided that she wants a breakfast of fir needles! Yuck! 
I am so happy to have snow as last year we only got a dusting of the beautiful white fluffy stuff. Here are some other pics of God's beautiful winter land.

Stellar Jay
                                         
Pack rat infested cabin out back :)
                                       
God Bless you all!
<><

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures :) I like the one of Limper...she looks quite wet XD
    Too bad you couldn't grab a shot of that coyote just outside the house. He/she was very pretty XD nasty little thing...shouldn't be here!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the coyote would have been a great pic; to bad I missed it. :(

    Love you,
    mom
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my friend...I never get snow where I am in Australia :-( soooo thanks for sharing the pics! :-) I would probably freeze to death though hahaha!

    Hugs...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh??? What? No snow in Australia? Really? No way! I honestly thought you guys got snow;hmm must have been the Man from Snow River movie.

    Smiles and hugs,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well there is a little bit of snow in Australia but it is really far away...and it's in the Alps...and not many people can get there, unless you're like a tourist(it's quite expensive). Hmmmmm and every now and then there might be some freak snow show in a remote part of Australia...that's really freaky! :-) Bottom line is though I never get to see it! :-(

    Have a great day and thinking of you...hugs

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><