Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, November 29, 2010

What you confess you possess; Words Part 3

When you declare something you actually pronounce that into your life.                                       Google image

I am sure lots of you know of 'Thomas the Tank Engine' and the 'Little Engine that Could'. When my son was little he loved trains and requested to watch a video clip almost every night before bed time. Me, being the smart parent that I am, took full advantage of all the good lessons these shows had to offer and put them to use towards my very hyper active and somewhat stubborn child. :) My favorite saying for him when he couldn't do something was, 'I think I can, I think, I can, I know I can, I know I can, I can, I can, I did it!! Now, this took time convincing him and eventually it did get him moving in the right direction and before long he was doing what he previously thought he could never do.

These following verses bring to my mind 'The Little Engine that Could' pulling that heavy load up the mountain, oh how he wanted to quit because it was so hard and he was just a little engine and the loads so heavy and the mountain so steep.                                                                                
Job 22:27-28 NKNV You will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you, and you will pay your vows. You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.                                     
Mark 11:22-25 NKJV ....“Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
  
When we are filled with pain, sorrow and hate, that mountain seems so steep and impossible to climb but as we declare God's word over and over again and stand against Satan claiming health by the stripes of Jesus, then eventually that mountain won't seem as big and God's word becomes who we are. 

Declare the things of God's Word and wonderful things will be established for you. Make negative declarations, and negative things will be your share in life. Have rugged faith, the kind of faith that wins, the kind that can make it up the mountain that seems so steep.

If I am always speaking of failures and lack of faith that increases my doubt and every time doubts and fears are confessed we are confessing our faith in Satan and we deny the ability and grace of God. Proverbs 6:2 NKJV You are snared by the words of your mouth;You are taken by the words of your mouth. Ephesians 4:29 NKJV Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. We are ruled by our confessions and what you say is what you get. 

I think I can and I will because I follow God's word 2 Corinthians 4:13 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak 
 
Step out in faith with me and possess what you confess.





                                                                                                                                                                                       Google Image

Well this is the end of the series on Words. I hope you agree with me that our words are very powerful and it is wise to think about what we say before we speak. For those of my blogger friends that are sick, claim health and repeat it over again and you will be healthy for our Father cannot lie to us, His words ring true. I claim health and I am in remission from the RA; praise God!!
 
God Bless,
<>< 
PS Barbie, thank you for claiming that this post will be better than the one I lost because it is tons better. God knows best and I am grateful that the other post didn't make it. :)


                                                                                                            
 

11 comments:

  1. Love it mom! Excellent, as usual ;)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Squeaks I would love you as a teacher...so easy! Thanks dear you can now have that piece of chocolate that I bribed you with.

    Smiles,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very very much for this POWERFUL POST!!! I just loved it!!!

    God's Blessings to you, and your beautiful family!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bribed me? I must be going deaf *pulls out ear buds* gotta stop listening to this music lol XD (jk)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your encouragement Lon. It really encourages me a lot! You can have your piece of chocolate too. :)

    God Bless bro,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well put, our words are so powerful, even if it's faith gone in the wrong thing.

    I've been reading Joyce Meyer's "Power Thoughts", very interesting book! "Where the mind goes, the man follows" is one of my favorite quotes of hers. It would be interesting if you did something on our thought life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Anonymous
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
    I will pray about making a post on our thought life, a very interesting topic. :)

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very very much Child of God for your prayers for me!!! I praise our Lord Jesus Christ, for I am feeling so much better today!!! So once again, thank you!!!

    God's Blessings to you, and your beautiful family!!!

    From your brother in Christ!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise You Father for blessing Lon and healing him. Lon, I am so, so happy that you are feeling better. It is my privilege to be able to pray for you, as there is no better honour than prayer!

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sis...still catching up with all my blog reading here! Great stuff! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    I am leaving Wednesday morning(very early) for the hospital again, which will be your Tuesday mid morning...I will be gone until my Sunday sometime then. I am spending some time with my son and grandkids too so I am happy about that!

    This hospital visit is very important for me...some vital test results and also having some lung tests done to see how the my lungs are progressing and seeing my blood docs again.

    Will be thinking of you my dear friend and keeping you in my prayers also. Thank you for your wonderful posts inspired by God and all your prayers my sister in Christ...

    God Bless you...
    Love and a gigantic hug...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, I will be covering you in prayers and I feel I am being led into a fast so I will be fasting and praying for you from Tuesday (my Tuesday) until my Friday.
    I hope you have a wonderful visit with your son and grandchildren. There is nothing like a child to make you feel so loved!

    Jesus paid for this sickenss on the cross, Satan has been defeated. Stand on the work done on the cross and tell Satan to take a hike. Declare healing, have faith and know I am praying for you and covering you in the Blood of Christ.

    Love and hugs my dear friend,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><