Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sigh

OHH! I just lost my whole post! :(  

The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger abounding in love, He will not always accuse, nor will He harbor His anger forever; He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.

Psalm 103:8-10


                       

                                                                                                                              Google Image

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, I am sorry. That's happened to me before. I am sure the next one you write will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Barbie, it is much appreciated. :)

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that as well.

    But I do thank you for sharing God's Word with me!!!

    God Bless you, and your family!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lon, the computer can be so unfriendly sometimes.

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey "Child of God"
    Its Kaylin...thanks for the comment...and i would love it if you followed my blog! = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaylin, thanks for stopping by and joinging. :)
    If my followers are interested in being blown away by God's word stop by Kaylin's blog.. http://history4hisglory.blogspot.com
    She has a heart for the orphans of Africa, His heart. Her blog touched me maybe you might like it as well.

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><