Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

5777 The Year of the Clashing of Swords

Wow! It has been over two years since I last posted here. A lot has gone on in this ministry and the direction the Lord has taken this it has broadened. This is still an intercession ministry but instead of focusing on praying for the sick the Lord has opened up many new doors and I believe it is time to start sharing what He has been doing and to see if I can round up prayer warriors who want to take this to the next level.

I'm in Canada but my eyes have been on the States watching the elections and witnessing all the changes going on. Before I go any further, I wish to state that if I was a resident of the States I would have voted for Donald Trump. He is amazing and I wish we had a prime minister here in Canada that has the depth of anointing that this man has. Now, I know there are many out there that don't like him and I can understand why, but the media has lied about his character and his actions are proving that. He supports Israel and that alone should bring great joy to Christian. We are told by God to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and President Trump is making peace and ushering in the prophecy's that are foretold in Scripture.


These are exciting but scary times!


This year is Canada's 150th birthday and I have been part of 150 days of prayer for Canada. I'm going to share those prayer points here and I hope you will pray along with me for a reformation not only in Canada but in the States and all of North America.

My country is in a very bad spot since our new liberal Prime Minster Justin Trudeau has come in. Right now the government is looking at passing a motion, M-103, which, in short, is a motion to take away free speech from Christians. It looks pretty bad.  Here's a clip from The Rebel Media.



As you can see this does not look good for Canada. Would you consider praying against this motion that has already passed the first step. The next voting on it is in April.

One more thing. March 3-5 Franklin Graham is coming to Vancouver to hold a festival of hope and there has been a huge attack from some of the Christian leaders on the coast. It is really sad. Here is a link to the CBC news article explaining. Just click on Franklin Graham's picture and it should direct you.

Festival of Hope
Canada needs a man like Franklin Graham to share the real Word of God and stir up the churches to take a stand God and His righteousness. My prayer is that he will travel throughout Canada calling the Christians to repent and seek after God, just like he did before the US elections.

Thank you for reading and praying!

Psalm 122:6 ESV
 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! “May they be secure who love you!"

Blessings,
<><


8 comments:

  1. I am with you in prayer for Canada and the USA.

    In Jesus Love
    Kevin Keenon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kevin!! So sweet to have a prayer warrior like you!
      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Hi child of God, welcome back.
    I too am with you in prayer for Canada and the USA.
    I have just called my husband in to listen to 'Free speech - not sharia'.
    This kind of thing is also happening in the UK, but it does not come on the news. We must not forget that there is only One winner Who has already won the victory.
    Praise God for Jesus through Whom ONLY is eternal life.
    May we spread the Good news in these end times.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Thank you for your prayers! I know this is happening in the UK and it is so scary. Thank you for listening to this clip from the Rebel. It is one of the few non government sponsored news that is not biased but tells it like it is.

      Yes, praise God and may His Word unfold before our eyes.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  3. By the way, I agree with you over Donald Trump - God fights fire with fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Donald Trump is God's prophetic wrecking ball to the political way of thinking. :)

      <><

      Delete
  4. Praying for Canada...and welcome back, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><