Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Prayer Request



One of our blogging friends is in need of prayer. Lisa, Never Forsaken from My Hearts Home, has found out she has breast cancer and will be having a double mastectomy next week, December 26. Please pray for Lisa that the surgeon will remove all of the cancerous tissue, for a quick recovery and knowledge about the nature of this type of cancer. Please also pray for Lisa's family and friends as this news doesn't just affect Lisa and her husband Jeff, but her children, grandchildren and her family and friends.

Lisa has let us know that the cancer has not spread and is contained in the breast tissue. Praise GOD! Here is the comment Lisa left on her blog post Surgery Next Week!

A thousand thank you's are not enough to express my heartful of gratitude to my dear friends who are praying, and sharing scripture with me!
Brenda, those scriptures are only confirmation of what the Lord has been telling me since day one of this!
I have to Praise Jesus today....My x-ray and bloodwork came back...everything is normal including liver function and clear chest...This is big since this cancer usually goes after the liver...and into the chest wall!
I was so worried about that because I saw my chest x-ray and thought I saw spots on it (when I had it done)...and so I called the doctor today and they checked everything for me. This has eased my mind, and I am ready to go forward again!
Jesus still has me safe in His embrace...sometimes He carries me.
Blessings & Love!
I will keep you updated..here in the comments section.
I promise I won't make this blog all about cancer...It is all about Jesus and me!

Romans 12:12 ESV
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Thank you for your faithful prayers.

Praying and praying,
<><

2 comments:

  1. Hi child of God,
    how wonderful is it to hear of the clear x ray that Lisa has had. We praise our lovely Lord Jesus and wait upon Him for the miracle healing that only our gracious Heavenly Father can do. Thank you Father that we have a God who loves. amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Yes, praise God for the clear x-ray!
      We pray, worship God, wait and pray some more. God is good and compassionate and we trust in Him.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><