Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, December 20, 2013

Who Can Add to Christmas


What better gift is there then the gift of eternal life.

I'm linking up with Barbie for The Weekend Brew.

http://myfreshlybrewedlife.com/2013/12/weekend-brew-brightness-sun.html
 
Merry CHRISTmas!
<><

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! There is no better gift!! Visiting from Barbie's. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      Thanks for the visit and comment. :)

      Merry Christmas,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Chelle,
      It is the very best gift ever!!

      Merry Christmas,
      <><

      Delete
  3. Beautifully put child of God. Eternal life through Jesus - Thank You Father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Blessings sister, thank you for visiting.

      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><