Make Known Your Ways LORD
The Christians worldview, beginning with creation, is the only rational, possible explanation to how our world began and how we came into being. Any alternative to this is self-refuting. Our God is logical and His way makes sense
Titus 1:9 NIVHe must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.
How does a Christian account for the laws of logic?
- The Christian worldview states that God is absolute and the standard of truth.
- Therefore, the absolute laws of logic exist because they reflect the nature of an absolute God.
- God did not create the laws of logic. They were not brought into existence, since they reflect God's thinking. Since God is eternal, the laws of logic are too.
- Man, being made in God's image, is capable of discovering these laws of logic. He does not invent them.
- Therefore, the Christian can account for the existence of the laws of logic by acknowledging they originate from God and that Man is only discovering them.
- Nevertheless, the atheist might say this answer is too simplistic and too convenient. It might be, but at least the Christian worldview can account for the existence of logic itself.
Colossians 2:2-4 NIV
My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments.
Seeking the truth can only be found in the Christian God, Jesus Christ, and only through the reading of Scripture will bring about wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I'm linking up with Barbie for, The Weekend Brew