Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pray For Lisa

Joshua 1:9 ESV
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Please pray for Lisa from My Heart's Home today, Thursday December 26, as she is having a double mastectomy. Pray for the surgeon and for a complete removal of the cancer with a quick recovery. Pray for her family as they walk through this with her.

Psalm 28:7 ESV 
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.

Our strength is found in Jesus and He will carry us through times that are rough.  He is our refuge when our world is shaken or when we are given a plate that we are not pleased with.

Praying and praying for you Lisa!
<><

8 comments:

  1. I join with you child of God in praying for Lisa to be freed from this invading disease, and that she will receive the peace that passes all understanding that can only be found in Jesus. Thank You Lord Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Lisa. Back to reality of this fallen world. That's okay, it's our responsibility and calling. Good job, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brenda, Barbie and Floyd for your faithful prayers for those who are suffering and in need. Lisa is blessed to have prayer warriors, such as you are, to stand in the gap to cover her during this extremely difficult time.

    Yes, Floyd, the reality of this world really stinks! It sure does make us not to want to be part of it but to yearn for our real, true home, where there is no sickness.

    Blessings brother and sisters,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pray for Lisa ,,

    #Respect
    #greetings friendship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there from WorldCorner21,
      Thank you for your prayers for Lisa.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  5. Hi Sweetie!
    I'm home and doing well...Everything went smoothly!
    Pain is tolerable...They believe the lymph nodes are clear!
    Praising Jesus!
    Everything was controlled by Him...I never doubted!
    Thanks for your prayers...Now it's time to move forward with this.
    I am believing that I am cancer free now, but will have to undergo treatment in order to ensure no cells remain.
    Please continue to pray for me to be able to tolerate them.
    Blessings & love ~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa!!
      Praise GOD!! I am so happy to hear the surgery went well and everything looks good and clear!! WOOT clear lymph nodes!! :) Thank You Father!
      Yes, claiming 100% health for you and for a very smooth chemo regime!
      I was praying with my prayer group tonight for you and we will continue to cover you and your family in prayer.

      Thank you for letting us know.
      Hugs,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><