Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, August 16, 2013

Prayer for Amy



Here is a prayer request from Amy's mom Etta:...

Just wanted to ask everyone for prayers for Amys upcoming MRI on Mon the 19th. I have alot of "scanxiety" going on and it would make me feel better knowing there are alot of people praying for good scans. It is routine every so often to scan during treatment and there are no signs of anything getting worse but I know this beast and how quickly things can change so please just say some prayers.
Amy and Scotty are at Ronald Mcdonald camp until tomorrow. I cant wait to hug them. I have really missed them alot....yes even their fighting lol. Have to get up super early but im pretty sure i will be chipper about it beacuse i know i will get to see them.  :)
Scottys birthday is on Aug 25th and Im trying to get people to send cards and such for his birthday so if you wanna help out please let me know. Poor kid is always in the shadows of his older sister. Not only because of her tumor but because of the whole singing thing too. We try really hard not to but sometimes he gets overlooked anyways. So im trying really hard to get him flooded with cards and small gifts to make him feel like for once HE is in the spotlight. Thank for the help. 


James 5:14 NIV
Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.

Thank you for your prayers!!

<><

2 comments:

  1. Hi coG,
    I join everyone else in praying for Amy to be made perfectly well and that there will be no sign of the disease in her body. I did leave a comment on your last post with prayers for Phoebe and Lucy, but it has not come up. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      I don't see any comments coming through on the post for Phoebe and Lucy, something must be going on with blogger.
      Thanks for you prayers Brenda, it is great walking in faith beside a prayer warrior such as you are.

      Blessings sister,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><