Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, August 30, 2013

Believe In God


 John 14:1 ESV
“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me."


Source

Isaiah 17:1 NIV
A prophecy against Damascus:
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.

Source
Syria needs our help!

Commit

Petition

Rely on the Holy Spirit 

Ezra 8:23 NIV
So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.

CPR Ezra 8:23 is a blog for intercession, lifting up requests of all kinds to our Father in heaven, petitioning Him to intervene and act in accordance to His good and perfect will. I, through CPR Ezra 8:23, am not compelled to raise funds for any organization, that is not the point of this blog but I am compelled to spread the word and to pray asking and trusting in Father to provide for those who are in need. 

Philippians 4:19 NIV
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

This morning I came across a blog with a message that Father pressed on my heart to share. Dan King, BibleDude.net has a wonderful challenge. Here is a snippet...

Have you ever seen something that you wish you could un-see?
Seeing it means that you are now accountable to do something. Well, maybe not technically speaking. But I believe that ignoring injustice is one of the most un-Christian things someone can do. I don’t want to go on that rant now, but this is kind of where I’m at with what’s going on in Syria.
I almost wish I had successfully tuned it out.

Please, head over and read the rest of Dan's post 'what can (and should) Christians do about Syria', and see if you are compelled by the Holy Spirit to help out be it through financial support, writing support or prayer support. We, as Christians, are commanded to love our neighbour. How can even one of us ignore the need of those suffering in Syria. 

Brothers and sisters please be in prayer for those who are suffering not only in Syria but all over the world. 

Romans 10:1 ESV
Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.


Praying and praying,
<><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><