Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Phoebe's Cancer Story

I haven't heard the results of the last prayer alert for Phoebe, but Amey put up this video on youtube of Phoebe's journey.

Please take a few minutes to watch and just pray for this sweet, dear child and praise God for all He has done for her. Pray this cancer is gone forever and she will overcome the obstacles that are before her.

Thanks!!!



Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Blessings,
<><

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cpr Ezra! Thank you for adding my husband to your prayer list.

    How lovely that you keep up with this beautiful child, and lead the charge to prayer. I will add this sweet one to my prayer list as well.

    Peace,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ceil,
      You are welcome. :)

      Thank you for adding Phoebe to your prayer list. She suffers from a very rare, aggressive brain tumor. Right now she is cancer free but has a lot of issues from the chemo to deal with.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. I don't believe there is anyone that could watch that video without crying. There is only one thing that I feel led to do, that is pray for a miracle to be granted to Phoebe by the only One who can grant miracles. If I had not received a miraculous healing myself I would not be able to pray for one, so I pray for a miracle for Phoebe Father to completely rid her body of this disease in Jesus name. It is one of the gifts you give to your people as stated in 1 Corinthians ch. 12. Thank You Father. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      It sure is a tough watch. I join you in this prayer and ask Father for a complete healing miracle. Thank You Father! In the name of Jesus we seek complete healing for Phoebe, amen.

      Thanks for praying hon,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><