Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, September 2, 2011

TRUTH

Google Image
I have a whole lot to say but I have no words to get my point across, so I'll leave it up to God to lay the message in your heart with His words. ;P

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 NIV
...for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Ezekiel 11:2-4 NLT
The Spirit said to me, “Son of man, these are the men who are planning evil and giving wicked counsel in this city. They say to the people, ‘Is it not a good time to build houses? This city is like an iron pot. We are safe inside it like meat in a pot.Therefore, son of man, prophesy against them loudly and clearly.”

Matthew 7:21-23 NIV
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Acts 7:42 NIV
But God turned away from them and gave them over to the worship of the sun, moon and stars. This agrees with what is written in the book of the prophets... 

Acts 20:29-31 NIV
I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. So be on your guard!

What is the truth? Truth is found in a person, Jesus Christ and His Gospel which is a relationship with Him, forgiveness of sins. Walking in His footstep carrying our cross. Christians are not friends of the world but friends of Christ. If the world hates Jesus, then it will hate us too, that is ok for we are more then flesh and blood, we are spirit and our spirit will live on forever.  

Christians, make sure you are in a right relationship with Jesus for with each passing day we are coming closer to His return.

Blessings,
<><

10 comments:

  1. So true indeed. The scripture you used from Ezekiel especially spoke to me; regarding the way people assume they are "safe" and they focus so much on building this life without thinking anything of the next life to come. Thank you for sharing.....you are right, scripture speaks beautifully....when we can't find the words to speak....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice,
    I love Ezekiel and these verses really struck a deep chord in me. We better not get to comfortable here for I believe it won't be long before our Lord returns. :)

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. a lot of the time words just do not cut it. Having to leave it up to The Word of God is the best bet. Thank you for sharing dear one. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JBR,
    Thank you. :)
    God's words are the best!

    Blessings hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Child,
    I love the message built into your post about the soon and coming King. He will return soon.

    That is such an event to look forward to.

    Thank you for the passages you quoted above.

    Maranatha...

    Love
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lidj,
    This is a great event to look forward to, and one we should be preparing for. :)

    Maranatha! Come LORD Jesus, come!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Child of God, In your introduction you said "I have a whole lot to say, but I have no words to get my point across." - I have been feeling like that a lot lately. Sometimes I go to write the simplest of messages, but when it comes to jotting it down on paper I just can't seem to find the words to string a sentence together that makes sense. I have found it frustrating at times. Thank you for sharing God's TruTh. Thank you for your prayers. Now, I'll jot these down these Scriptures and study them further. All God's Best, Kerrie. xOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kerrie,
    It is very frustrating. :s Sometimes I wish I could just write what I feel but I can't, it seems there are so many pathways and I see them all and have no idea how to join them into a sensible thought. Words are just not my gifting.

    Praying often and sending many hugs!!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Child of God,
    I hope you have a wonderful and Happy Labor Day with all your beloved ones.
    You work hard in the vineyard of our Creator, God.
    Blessing showers over you all.
    Love in Christ,
    Poet Starry Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Starry Dawn,
    It was a great Labor Day weekend as my husband's parents were here visiting. We were very busy and I had little computer time.

    I love working in God's garden. It is enjoyable work.

    Hugs sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><