Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pray for Katie

Barbie, My Freshly Brewed Life, notified me for an urgent prayer request. Please visit her for the full details.

Katie and her husband, Noah
Katie, on Tuesday September 13, has been diagnosed with lymphoma, cancer of the lymph nodes.

Psalm 41:3 NIV
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed
   and restores them from their bed of illness.

(I took this from Barbie)

Please pray from victory and not defeat! Katie is EXTREMELY confident in the hands that hold her. Jesus is the ultimate trump card and His blood is enough. He can and will provide EVERYTHING she needs through this process. Pray the Word and guard your heart, thoughts, and speech from partnering with fear, doubt, and death. Pray for the doctors, the hospital staff, Katie’s entire family and surrounding friends to have wisdom from heaven and stand in HOPE on Katie’s behalf. We get to lift our voice to a living God that hears and is passionate about His Katie! You are partnering with HIM when you pray! – (Taken from Praying for Katie.  I couldn’t have said it any better!


Please hold Katie up to Jesus. Pray for 100% health.

Hebrews 7:25 NIV
Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.
 
Blessings,
<>< 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you my sweet friend, for your intercession for this precious one, and for putting her button on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people, suffering... It breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbie,
    Thank you for notifying me. I am happy to join my heart in prayer for our sister, one that is loved by many. It just breaks my heart knowing she has to go through this.

    Hi Kerrie,
    It is so sad. So many people, young at that, are suffering. Prayer is amazing and my hubby tells me that people who pray beat cancer more than people who don't pray. God hears our cry.

    Praying and interceding for Katie!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I will definitely be praying for her. Thank you for spreading the word-let's hope the prayers start flooding in and working :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how my heart breaks for her....will add to my prayer request link...and will keep her in my heart and prayers. Any update on Beautiful Light and Turquoise?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy,
    Thanks sweet girl!

    Hi Alice,
    Thanks for adding her to your prayer list.
    I haven't heard anything from Turquoise and Beautiful Light yet, when I do I will post.

    Hugs sisters!!
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><