Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Warning The Sheep, by Emily

Here is another borrowed post this time from Emily, Extending Eager Hands. I read this really early this morning and was chewing on it for the better part of the morn. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and I pray it will stir a deep desire to shout the alarm to our brothers and sisters who are slumbering. I have turned comments off on this post. ;)

Warning the Sheep
Google Image
Let's pretend I'm a sheep.  Baa.

I'm in a flock of sheep, in a field.  My fellow sheep and I spend our days just hanging out, chewing our grass, following our Shepherd.

But let's say I'm a sheep who happens to be more observant than my fellow sheep.  While my brothers and sisters tend to chew their grass, with their heads down, I chew my grass with my head held high, watching the world around me.  Let's say I also have a better sense of smell, by some gift that the good Lord gave me.

One day, we're all hanging out, chewing our...

                                                                                                  1 John 2:18-19 NIV
Google Image

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

Blessings,
<><