Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

National Security

150 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR CANADA

DAILY DIRECTIVE - Day 34 // March 7th

National Security

Today let us pray for our nations' security. Please pray that God will grant wisdom to all those involved in national security. Please pray for a supernatural hedge of protection around our nation and that any terrorist attacks currently in the works would be uncovered. Please pray for a blanket of God's peace to cover our land and for the preservation of Canadian lives from death by terror or war.

Jeremiah 33:6

Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.

SIGN UP FOR YOUR DAY OF FASTING:

to visit our on-line fasting calendar and choose your day or days to fast during this 150 day period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><