Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Baptism of Fire

150 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR CANADA

DAILY DIRECTIVE - Day 42 // March 15th

Baptism of Fire

Revival is our survival as a nation. It was said of Jesus that He would baptize us with Holy Spirit and fire. Let's believe God for a baptism of fire to cover our land. Please pray for the fire of Holy Spirit to hit churches from sea to sea, businesses, schools, government buildings and every nook and cranny of Canada. Today let us press in together to believe God for a baptism of His holy fire from sea to sea.

Luke 3:16

John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.”

SIGN UP FOR YOUR DAY OF FASTING:

to visit our on-line fasting calendar and choose your day or days to fast during this 150 day period.

2 comments:

  1. Lord I agree with coG, according to where two agree as touching anything on Earth it will be done for us by our Father in Heaven, that a mighty revival will come into your church, all over the world. Amen and thank You Father God in Jesus' name.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><