Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Atlantic Canada

150 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR CANADA

DAILY DIRECTIVE - Day 50 // March 23rd

Atlantic Canada

Today let's pray for an outpouring of God's Spirit on Atlantic Canada. Bless each of the Atlantic provinces. Please pray that Holy Spirit would draw many to Jesus there and for mass harvest in this season. Bless the prayer movements and ministries from this region of the nation. Please pray for the youth and young adults to experience a powerful move of God and for many to come to Christ. Please pray for righteous leadership in government and every sphere of society and that God would mightily use this region to impact the rest of Canada for His glory. Today let's bless the eastern gate of our nation and call forth God's presence in power.
Please also add praying for TheCRY Kingston to your daily prayer list. Thank you so much.

2 Corinthians 6:2

For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

SIGN UP FOR YOUR DAY OF FASTING:

to visit our on-line fasting calendar and choose your day or days to fast during this 150 day perio

3 comments:

  1. Lord, I agree in prayer for all that coG has asked for here, as You instruct us to pray for all men everywhere. I also pray for the leading of the Holy Spirit here too as the traditions of men are in danger of making void the Word of God in many areas. Amen and thank You Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda for being so faithful in praying!!!

      I heard the terrible news of the terrorist attack in London and I have been in prayer for all involved. It is just so horrible what is happening around the world. Our Prime Minister just passed the M-103, anti Islamophobia motion on Friday and now it goes to the next level. I just can't imagine how wicked this is.

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  2. The world is in darkness coG, and we are in the end times. The only comfort I can offer to the families of the policeman who was killed and the other people who have died is that - if they are in the place where I was taken to when I had a 'death experience' then they are in a beautiful place, safe from all harm, that is filled with a love and beauty I can not describe.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><