Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Joy

DAILY DIRECTIVE - Day 31 // March 4th

Joy

The Word says that the joy of the Lord is our strength. Because of this we want to focus on praying for JOY to manifest in our nation.

Please pray for the spirit of depression & suicide to be broken off of anyone who is struggling with it and for the spirit of joy to fill their hearts and lives. Please pray that believers from sea to sea would be strengthened with the Lord's joy and that it would be a sign to unbelievers of God's reality in their lives. Please pray that cultivating the spirit of joy would be a priority in the lives of believers and that it would flow in abundance. Let us thank God for His joy which is our strength!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

SIGN UP FOR YOUR DAY OF FASTING:

to visit our on-line fasting calendar and choose your day or days to fast during this 150 day period.

2 comments:

  1. Hi coG,
    Proverbs 3 5-6 were some of the first Words the Lord spoke to me through when I first became born again, and I can definitely say that these words have been a main part in transforming my life from darkness to light.
    I can now say:-
    'Your words were found, and I did eat them; and your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart: for I am called by your name, O LORD God of hosts' Jeremiah 15 v.16.
    I join with you in your prayer, knowing that God can bring us through the pain and suffering that the spiritual enemy inflicts on us.
    God bless you with answer to your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      I love that passage from Jeremiah! Perfect!
      Thank you for praying with me for our countries. I do believe this is some movement. Franklin Graham has a Festival of Hope in Vancouver this weekend and there was terrible opposition and really bad media lies and press but the place was packed! I was able to live stream it last night and saw Franklin speak and give the best Gospel message I have ever heard and soooooooo many people came forward to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior! He gives another message tonight and I hope many more will come to know our awesome God.
      Covering your country in prayer as I pray for mine.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><