Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christ 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I want to wish all of my blogger friends a beautiful, Christ filled Christmas 2010. 

I also want to extend a thank you to everyone who was praying for me while my family and I were away visiting my extended family. We had a wonderful time and I felt your prayers.  

May the peace of Christ Jesus rest on you!

<><

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much, and a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Love to you all in Christ Jesus!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes-I was going to ask if you knew where Emily's blog went. What about her Mom's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kaboom,
    I never bookmarked or joined her mum's blog so I don't know about that one. I sent Emily an email and that came back to me......so I cannot get in touch with her.
    We will just have to keep her covered in prayers.

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it did the same thing for me...that's to bad! I hope everything is okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaboom,
    We will just have to keep on praying for them.

    Thanks for your fellowship in this, you are a dear one!!!

    Smiles,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ask right now for God to put His shield of protection around Emily and Milly in the name of our Lord Jesus! Amen!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank YOU for running this blog for them, and the many others who need prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Lon,
    Thank you for yor prayer!! Yes a shield of Christ's blood on them.

    @ Kaboom,
    Squeaks book marked Emily's mum's blog, checked it and it to is gone. I sure do hope all is well.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. God Bless you all this Christmas and through out the New Year. When we love Him we are always winners. We are here with Him or in heaven with Him...It makes me want to shout for joy... Much love. XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kaboom,
    Yes it is very strange!

    @Crystal Mary,
    I love your comment! We are winners when we love Him! I too want to shout for joy, for He makes me very glad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Child of GOD-

    Thank you...

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><