Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Clever saying

Been falsely accused of the most awful things?

Then you know how God feels.

Grantley Morris

2 comments:

  1. Yes, wise words.
    and ohhhh sooo true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaz,
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting and also for joining my blog! I agree with you these are wise, true words.

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><