Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, November 11, 2013

Remembrance Day/Prayer Requests

REMEMBRANCE DAY

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152647580050663&set=a.186987155662.160435.177183000662&type=1&relevant_count=1


Photo: Canadian machine gunners dig themselves in, in shell holes on Vimy Ridge. April 1917/Vimy Ridge, France. (DND/Library and Archives Canada PA-001017)

Do you want a bit of Canadian history? Click here for the story on Vimy Ridge and how these brave, young men captured it.

Today I am thankful for those who were brave enough to give up what they had so my family can have what we have. So often when I remember the veterans my mind is drawn to Jesus Christ and what He gave up for us so we can have the chance to accept eternal life with Him in heaven. What a gift!!

John 14:6 ESV
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Do you have a concern on your heart that you want prayer for? Message me either through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or email me, cpr[dot]ezra[dot]8[dot]23[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know if you want it posted on the blog or if you just want me to keep silent about it. If you want anonymity, message me through Tumblr you can use the anonymous option and I will answer you privately.

Blessings,
<><

6 comments:

  1. Hi child of God,
    I was thinking this yesterday. I praise God for the life that I have had, which may not have happened if the British had not won the second world war, with the help of other nations. I praise God for the eternal life that awaits all who believe on Jesus which could never have happened if the Father had not sent Jesus to shield us from the wrath of God which we all deserved.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Your country was directly in the line of fire and many brave men and women came in from all over to help. I think it is wonderful to see the results of caring hearts for those who are suffering. I sure do wonder how the next world war will look like. Pretty nasty with WMD and such. I love to think about Jesus coming in with His army during Armageddon. Really, I am so thankful to be on His side.

      Blessings sister, thanks for visiting and remembering with me.
      <><

      Delete
  2. What a great tribute to all the fallen ones who gave all for their country. We call it Veteran's Day here in the States, but I personally like 'Remembrance Day' better because it is a time to remember......forgetting is not acceptable.
    I hope we are not here to witness the next big war either! Praying for the rapture.
    What a good reminder of the One who sacrificed for ALL! I am glad to be on His side too ;)
    Blessings and love~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      I agree that forgetting is not acceptable. Too many lives were lost for us to not acknowledge them and be thankful for their sacrifice.
      I believe in pre-Trib so we won't be here for the Tribulation but I do think that maybe we will be coming back with Jesus in His army. Not sure how Biblical that is.

      Blessings hon, thanks for remembering with me. :)

      Delete
  3. So thankful that Jesus gave up so much! What a gift indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,
      Yes what a gift indeed!! Jesus is the best role model ever!!

      Blessings hon, thanks for visiting.
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><