Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, November 8, 2013

Billy Graham's Message to America

Billy Graham's message
Father, He loves you with a deep, powerful love.



Mark 8:34 ESV
And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
There is no other way to happiness, peace or eternal salvation. We all must at one point in time, either here on earth or when we meet God face to face, bend our knee in submission to His authority.

"The cross is offensive because it directly confronts the evils of this world." Billy Graham.

We have all gone astray, each and every one of us has turned to his own way. We need a Savior and His name is Jesus Christ. 

I'm linking this post with Barbie from The Weekend Brew

http://myfreshlybrewedlife.com/2013/11/weekend-brew-steady-heart.html

Blessings,
<><

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing- I missed it! But am so grateful to be reviewing his book soon. I have it and will be starting asap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn,
      I tried to listen to it last night but couldn't log on. Too much traffic. :) I will have to check out his book, I didn't know about that.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Hi child of God,
    what a beautiful video about our beautiful Saviour, and what a lovely man who has dedicated his life to evangelising about Him. All the way through as I watched it all I could hear in my mind was 'Well done my good and faithful servant'.
    God bless you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      The cross is very offensive to many people and some, like Joel Osteen, won't even talk about it. In the last few years of Billy Graham's ministry he seemed to be compromising the Gospel but this video shows that he has corrected his ways and restored himself at the foot of the cross in humble submission to the authority of Jesus Christ.
      Yes! I too hear, 'well done!'

      Blessings sister,
      <><

      Delete
  3. I can' t believe he's still at it. How many people have had a better purpose for their lives than him? I'm reminded of a phrase that I read in one of his books from back in the eighties or nineties, "When wealth is lost something is lost. When health is lost much is lost. When integrity is lost… all is lost…" I made my two oldest daughters write that out and post it on the mirror in their bathroom once when they were in their early teens… Years later I found that they'd kept the old stickers… God is good. Excellent post. I'm deeply touched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Floyd,
      Apparently this will be the last message he gives.
      What a powerful statement that had on your daughters. Nice!
      I know in the last few years my admiration of Billy Graham had declined when I learned he was claiming that not all people had to know Jesus as their Savior but it was a matter of their heart, or something along those lines. I was deeply concerned for him but now with this video out I know he has not walked down the path of deception.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  4. I am looking forward to to a quiet time in the next day or two when I can watch. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbie,
      I'm sure you will really enjoy it. He still has the conviction in his voice to fire a person up for Jesus. :)

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><