Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Warrior Princess



Ephesians 6:16 NIV
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

The more I press into God the more Satan attacks and tries to take me out. A few years ago he would have succeeded but now I know just who I am in Christ and the work I am doing for God hurts Satan greatly. Although I don't like to be attacked I do know how to fight back. I am becoming a mighty warrior for my best friend, Jesus Christ. When He returns and the battle of Armageddon has begun, I will fight by the side of my amazing Groom, for I am part of the bride of Christ.

I'm linking up with Barbie, Fresh Brewed Sunday.

   
Blessings,
<><

10 comments:

  1. Glory to God - we are on the winning side ((( hallelujah )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the victory in Jesus! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbie,
      Yea...victory in Jesus!!

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  3. Oh, just talking about Jesus coming back gets me so very excited. Soon Kerrie, soon... And what a glorious day that will be :)

    I have my shield, I am ready for the battle.

    May you have a blessed, peace filled day and week ahead. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerrie,
      I can just imagine the joy we all will feel when Jesus comes for us.

      Have a wonderful week too hon,
      <><

      Delete
  4. Hi child of God,
    As I clicked to comment there was no particular scripture in my mind, I just wanted to encourage you in your walk. As soon as I put the cursor to the page 'No weapon formed against you shall prosper' came straight into my mind. God bless your work for Him, have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Thank you. It has been a rough week of battle but God is always good and there has been break through! Praise Jesus.

      Blessings hon,
      <><

      Delete
  5. Thank you Child of God, your site leads to wonderful places with wonderful God-blessed people that are such a joy to meet and pray for.

    <3

    God provides strength for us all through all our journeyings, He is so wonderful and merciful and gracious and omnipotent!!! How amazing is our God! His love and mercy pour out fresh every day! Thank you Jesus! Though we are not worthy, yet you always provide blessings and mercy in abundance, heaping over the rim! Halleluja! Halleluja to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, whose love and mercy never end, but continue forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      Thank you!
      It is so amazing to see God provide. How He stretches us when we think we cannot stretch an inch more. Yes, His mercy never ends.

      Blessings and thanks for the encouragement.
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><