Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, May 4, 2012

Joanna

Jeremiah 17:14 NIV
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; 
    save me and I will be saved,
    for you are the one I praise. 


My dear blogging friend Barbie, My Freshly Brewed Life, sent me an email with a request to pray for Joanna. You can read her full story here. Joanna is in the hospital after a bout of fever-less vomiting that wouldn't stop. She has been in since April 1 2012 and the doctors have no clue as to why she cannot hold food down. She has a feeding tube in and has lost over 20 lbs.

Please pray for this beautiful young child of God and if you are willing share this request with all the praying people you know.

John 15:7 NIV
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

James 5:14-16 IV
Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.


Lord, my God You are magnificent and Holy. You are worthy of praise and the highest honour. Thank You that Your eyes roam everywhere and You know all things. You know Joanna!! She is Your child, a daughter of the High King! Lord, I know You love her and are with her right now, increase her faith. Lord, I know You alone are Healer, touch and heal her. My Daddy, Joanna is Your baby and You cuddle and rock her, love on her. Thank You Father that she knows You. Please, my King, touch Joanna's body right now and heal her. Guide the doctor's to know how to treat her. Show them what is causing this sickness, reveal it to them Lord. And also, please send in a Christian doctor, someone who loves You and will pray over her and will pray and ask for guidance in treating her.

Thank You Lord for what You will do. Take this heart of mine, that is strung out for You and line it up with Your heart. Take this prayer and set it according to Your prayer. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask and pray amen.

Please continue to pray with me, thanks!!
<><

6 comments:

  1. I will pray. This may mean nothing, but when I read her story I was reminded of a case on 'Dr Gee medical Examiner" something my husband always watches...a young girl with crohn's disease was misdiagnosed when she had this:

    Thromboembolism in inflammatory bowel disease:

    M J Webberley, M T Hart, and V Melikian
    (source)
    I remember her saying that it was often missed with crohn's patients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      Thanks for praying, I know it means a lot to the family. There are a lot of misdiagnosis, unfortunately.

      Interesting name! You could go to the blog site and mention this. Maybe she could tell her doctor and they could screen her for this. Here's the link for the blog http://www.alifesurrendered.com/2012/05/a-call-for-prayer

      Blessings sister,
      <><

      Delete
  2. praying for wisdom and revelation in this situation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friend. Praying for wisdom for the doctors and healing for this beautiful lover of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbie,
      What a beautiful love and faith she has in God. Thank you for letting me know about this request.

      Blessings sister,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><