Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, April 30, 2012

True Love

Matthew 27:50-54 NIV
And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.
When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”

Phil Wickham, True Love




Come close listen to the story
About a love more faithful than the morning
The Father gave His only Son just to save us

The earth was shaking in the dark
All creation felt the Fathers Broken Heart
Tears were filling Heaven's Eyes
The day that True Love died, the day that True Love died
When blood and water hit the ground
Walls we couldn't move came crashing down
We were free and made alive
The day that True Love died, The day that True Love died

Search your heart you know you can't deny it
Come on, lose your life just so you can find it
The Father gave His only Son just to save us

The Earth was shaking in the dark
All creation felt The Fathers broken heart
Tears were filling Heaven's Eyes
The day that True Love died, the day that True Love died
When blood and water hit the ground
Walls we couldn't move came crashing down
We were free and made alive
The day that True Love died, The day that True Love died

Now, Jesus is alive

Jesus is alive
Jesus is alive
Jesus is alive
Jesus is alive
Oh, He is alive
He rose again

When blood and water hit the ground
Walls we couldn't move came crashing down
We were free and made alive
The day that True Love died, The day that True Love died

Come close listen to the story

This is HIS story! The best story every written. Just read the lyrics to this song, so beautifully written and so descriptive it makes my heart joyful and I stand in awe of what He did for us.

Blessings,
<><

8 comments:

  1. Powerful lyrics. Thank you for sharing them and the joy of Jesus' great and wonderful love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie,
      I'm glad you liked it. It is a powerful song.

      God Bless,
      <><

      Delete
  2. He is alive and coming back for me! I look forward to that day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB,
      It's a pretty cool thought, He is coming back!!

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  3. I was listening to this song just yesterday! :) This truth puts butterflies of excitement in me! I love those verses in scripture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy,
      This truth puts butterflies of excitement in me! Me too!! Sometimes I stand in awe of Him and other times I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  4. thank you for sharing these beautiful, inspiring lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annmarie,
    The lyrics are craftily put together, it makes the Holy Spirit inside of me jump.

    Blessings sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><