Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Humble, Gentle & Patient


I would like to share a prayer request with you. Mary sent this in and gave me permission to share it. Please join your heart with mine and pray for Mary, that God would fill her with an over abounding amount of grace, love and peace for dealing with her mother.

Please pray for Mary, who has a fraught relationship with a narcissistic elderly mother, yet who continues to visit and pour out love. Mary needs a download of grace to be able to continue. The criticism she is always subjected to has been taking a toll on physical and mental health. Mary is in need of a breakthrough: The Lord makes ALL things beautiful in His time- is the desire of her heart

Psalm 19:14  NIV
May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 37:3-4 NIV
Trust in the Lord and do good;
    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Ephesians 4:2-3 NIV
 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

I'm praying for you Mary, keep walking in the direction the Lord has laid on you. Blessings sister.


Blessings,
<><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><