Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank You

Kerrie over at Eagle Altitude has made me a blog button!!! :) Thank you sister, it is beautiful and I am so humbled that you would do this for me. Normally I am short winded when it comes to words, now I am speechless.
Now, I am trying to figure out how to put it to a HTML coding so if you wanted you could take it, but I don't know how. When I figure it out I will put it up.

Thank you Kerrie, thank you!

Colossians 1:9-14 NIV
For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 

Blessings,
<><

10 comments:

  1. Lovely blog button!! Please do learn the code - can't wait to add it to my blog...PS I just realized the label I changed my profile picture to is the same as your user name - didn't even think about it...I am going to change that!! Oops...:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice,
    It IS a cool button. :) You can keep that name, doesn't bother me at all. We Christians are all the children of God.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog button, it certainly "fits you" because you have such a sweet/loving heart..
    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,
    Thank you! I think it is an adorable button.
    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the button!!!! Kerri, Eagle Attitude did AWWESOMME job!!! God Bless:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi IwP,
    Yes, she did an amazing job! I love the hearts. :)

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great button! Sending hugs! Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara,
    Thanks, praying for you often.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Child Of God,

    You are very welcome! I'm quite shy when it comes to putting my name on stuff like that. Praise to God for blessing me with creativity. God is the BEST!!!

    My wishes for you everyday; Happiness as light air. LOVE as DEEP as OCEAN. Friends as solid as diamonds and success as bright as gold. These are my wishes for you today and everyday.

    All God's Best!
    With love and care from Kerrie. xOx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kerrie,
    I too am shy about things like this and I hope I didn't embarrass you, I am just very thankful.

    Wonderful blessings, I accept. :)

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><