Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 12 L.O.V.E. Challenge -Something To Do on Vanentine's Day-

Summer's Challenge:

Extreme snowshoeing, (yes I love extreme sports), is something I would love to do for Valentine's Day. Maybe my kids and I will grab the snowshoes, jump in the truck and head up a mountain and hike. Oh yea, I better bring a couple of dogs!


Google Image


Shinzou Takara
Koji



















Shinzou and Koji are Japanese bred Akita's. They love the snow and are wonderful for pulling a sled. Shinzou is 6 and Koji is 3, so they are both at a great age for pulling, now it is just a matter of training. :s

Isaiah 54:9-10 NIV

“To me this is like the days of Noah,
   when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth.
So now I have sworn not to be angry with you,
   never to rebuke you again.
Though the mountains be shaken
   and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
   nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
   says the LORD, who has compassion on you.


Blessings,
<>< 

8 comments:

  1. That really sounds like a lot of fun!

    Your two dogs are beautiful! I really like their names too!

    Wow, I also really like these two verses; I don't think I have ever read this before, until now. Thank you!

    God's Blessings to you all,

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dogs! They look really cool!

    Yeah, we're going to have to start training the goats soon (sounds awkward, I know). My brother wants to hook them up to a wagon or sled or something, and have the GOATS pull us...not as cool as dogs though...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lon,
    I love reading Isaiah. It is full of prophesy that I find it very fasinating to read. This verse is refering to Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross.



    Hi Kaboom,
    You train your goats? That's awesome! I think it would be so cool to have goats pull a sled or wagon.
    You will have to take a ton of pics.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. His covenant of love and peace, how reassuring.
    He never leaves nor forsakes us.
    The dogs are so lovely and the snow.
    My, they need their thick coats to stay warm. God even provides them those...How mighty is His love for all. xxx CM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we can't do much right now (except tame them) because they are so young. As the wethers get bigger, we run, work, train, and build muscle on them for show. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal Mary,

    Shinzou really grows a very thick fur coat and in the spring time he doesn't shed like most dogs he molts! His fur comes off is big clumps leaving him looking really patchy and scruffy...so cute!
    Paise our God for His faithfulness!!


    Hi Kaboom,
    Sounds like you are going to be showing these guys, how fun. I hear goats are really smart but they do like to chew! Have fun!!


    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun,
    When I get well I would love to ski!! We are taking Kelcee next year and if I am well then I will ski and if I am not I will stand at the bottom and watch her and daddy!!

    Your doggies are soooo precious!! Thanks for playing along and thanks or your encouraging words

    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Summer!
    You will go skiing! You focus and pray and I will pray here! This chemo is working and it will be working all the way soon. Don't ever give up for as you always said with Emily, "were in it to win".

    Praying and praying,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><