Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, April 21, 2017

Pastors and Christians Leaders

150 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR CANADA

DAILY DIRECTIVE - Day 79 // April 21st

For Pastors and Christian Leaders

Please pray for pastors and Christian leaders to be refreshed in their spirits, to have clear vision on how to lead, to be anointed and to be graced for all God has called them to do in this hour in Canada.
Please also add praying for TheCRY Kingston to your daily prayer list. Thank you so much.

Psalm 23:3

He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

SIGN UP FOR YOUR DAY OF FASTING:

Click here
to visit our on-line fasting calendar and choose your day or days to fast during this 150 day period.

Please join us for TheCRY Kingston on July 1st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><