Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, November 5, 2012

God Will Never Leave You

I saw this video clip on Tumblr and just wanted to share it with all of you. I have seen this in an email form before, but the short clip with the music in the background is very powerful. Enjoy! :)





Hebrews 13:5 NIV

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”

Blessings,
<><

2 comments:

  1. I loved that clip! I am going to watch part 2 as soon as I am done here. I have been asking for Him to continue to increase my trust. It gives me such peace to know that He is in control. By the way, feel free to share whatever you would like. I trust your heart. Many blessings. Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shana,
    Both of them are good and very encouraging. Resting in knowing God is in control gives great peace and reassurance.
    Thanks for permission, I will share.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><