Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Savior My God

Aaron Shust My Savior My God    Warning; a few graphic pictures in the video





My Savior loves, my Savior lives my Savior always there for me. 
My God He was, my God He is my God is always going to be.

How true! No matter what we have to go through in life God is always there for us, we just need to stop and listen, or watch and we will see His hand move in our lives.


Psalm 139:7-12 NIV
Where can I go from your Spirit? 
   Where can I flee from your presence? 
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; 
   if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, 
   if I settle on the far side of the sea, 
even there your hand will guide me, 
   your right hand will hold me fast. 
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me 
   and the light become night around me,” 
even the darkness will not be dark to you; 
   the night will shine like the day, 
   for darkness is as light to you.

Please stop by the prayer page there is a new addition. Jack is 8 years old and has been suffering with Mitochrodrial Disease since he was born. He is having a few issues and is in need of prayer and his mom Heidi could use some encouragement as her heart is just breaking with worry and what tomorrow will hold.

Blessings,
<><

16 comments:

  1. Hello Child of God,
    It is awesome to know that God is always there. Thank you for sharing and God bless,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ken,
    It sure is a thrilling feeling knowing He is always around us.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that verse in Psalm :) What a great verse to meditate on and sink into the heart. The song is a tuuuunnnnneeeee too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daisy,
    I too just love Psalm 139! When I read this I feel like no matter where I go God is always there for me. In the deepest, darkest times of my life, when I think I am all alone, He is there waiting for me to acknowledge Him and walk into His waiting arms. *Shivers*

    Thanks for stopping by!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, there is no where to go but to God! Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JBR,
    He is the one that satisfies.

    Have a blessed day.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for your visit and kind words. You are so appreciated at this difficult time. Hugs to you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessing to you Kerrie. I pray you will feel the presence of the Holy Spirit always.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Child, I still have to write you an email update of how God has resolved the prayer request I sent you a few months ago. Really awesome. This true, God is faithful to us no matter what we go through.

    I will be praying for Jack as well.

    Will appreciate it if you could post a simple greeting on my blog for my 4th year of blogging. Glory to God alone.

    Love
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lidia,
    4 years of blogging! Congrats!!

    Thanks for praying for Jack, he is such a sweet boy. :)

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hwy girl....i left a post 2 times kinda weird, huh?

    Anywho...I love this song and i really needed to hear Wednesday.

    BTW...visited "Life with Jack" and am praying what I beautiful family, such a heartbreaking situation....praying for them :)

    P.s. I am gonna shoot you an email with something that God has put in my heart. Don't have time right now...will try later this afternoon or tomorrow (Saturday.

    Hugs & Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi IwP,
    Jack's family is very beautiful! My heart just breaks for them as well. I know they appreciate all the prayers going up for them.

    Ok about that email, I will be in prayer about it starting now.

    Smiles,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Psalms are always uplifting. Thank you dear one for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi JBR,
    I too love the Psalms, and I find myself turning to them when I need encouragement.

    Smiles,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great post. I will pray for Jack tonight before I sleep. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks JT! I know Jack and his parents really appreciate it.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><