Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Emily over at Extending Eager Hands  gave a really cool testimony on Halloween. Conrad Rocks interviewed Emily and this is a must listen to, type of interview.

Emily is an Ex Wiccan turned Christian and she really knows her stuff when it comes to Halloween. Her testimony is amazing and I would urge you all to listen to it. You can get there by clicking here

Sweet Tripp! This week is EB Awareness Week. There really isn't much awareness out there for EB. Not much research and meds available for children who suffer from this skin disorder. It would be so cool if we could help get the message out there. Click on this site http://debra.org to educate yourself.



And if you are able and willing to donate here is the deal...
Tripp; "EB"ing


Below is taken directly from Courtney's blog...

I thought this was awesome.  I mean, how many of us text like crazy people? I know I do!!  It's SO easy- all you do is text TRIPP to 50555 and a donation of $10 will be added to your wireless bill going straight toward EB Research through the Minnesota Medical Foundation at the University of Minnesota.  Cool, right? $10 a person can go a long way!! And you don't even have to take the time to pull out a credit card- it just charges straight to your wireless bill and does the work for you!!  Brilliant, right? Let's do this!!  

Text Tripp to 50555 and help us END EB NOW! And then SHARE this video as much as you can to help us spread awareness about these beautiful children.

Ok, last bit of info, Lucy from 2 3 Kids, A mini Van and a Mortgage has finished her series of radiation and chemo and her scans are stable!! So Lucy is home and recovering. Please keep praying for this precious daughter, pray the cancer does not return. 
 
We have 2 Praises! Sam's scans are clear!! Lucy's scans are stable!!
PRAISE YOU GOD!! 
Seriously, this is reason to rejoice! But do not stop praying and praying. Keegan, Karing for Keegan needs our prayers and only the hand of God can heal him. The doctor's have given him only a bit of time left here but I know God can heal him here on earth. We need to press in with prayer for this little boy. His mom and dad are very sad, so please cover them in the Blood seeking healing and carrying on while they are weak and weary.
 
Hebrews 12:28-29 NIV
"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” 
 
1 Timothy 2:1-10
1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.
 8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing. 9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.
  
Thank you for praying, it really means a lot to these people who are in need. P.U.S.H. Pray until something happens.

Blessings,
<><

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, CoG, for your diligent work for our Lord. And your prayers are truly cherished! Such a sweet aroma to our God.

    Thanks for sharing the link to the interview. :)

    I am praying for all these precious children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    Your interview is amazing and it needs to get out there. I might just get our youth group to listen to it.

    Thanks for praying!! When we all join our hearts together I believe it melts the Father's heart.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can present are my prayers, but I will indeed be praying.

    I love what God's Word says here:

    Matthew 18:19-20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lon,
    Prayers are the best!

    I agree with Matthew 18:19-20

    9 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

    There are way more than 2 people praying for Keegan.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Child of GOD -

    Thank you for your consistent love and care for others.

    May our Lord reward your diligence to His gospel truths.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read about Tripp after your last post-I haven't cried that much in a VERY long time. That boy is truly a miracle and an inspiration to me. I will continue to pray for him and for Keegan's family.

    Praise God that Sam & Lucy seem to be on the mend! What incredible news :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra,
    Oh He rewards me so much. I feel His smile and it warms my heart! That is more reward than I need, sure I would like more, but do I need it? Nope!

    Hi Katy,
    Thanks for praying, it really means so, so much!
    Been checking in on Bob and I see he is mending fine! Hope this infection is gone soon. :)

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Child of God, Just popped in to encourage you and see what you've been up to.
    God bless you my friend, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Geoff,

    Thanks for stopping by and giving encouragement, it is always welcome and very much needed. :)

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><