Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Update; Lucy

There has been some good and bad news for Lucy. It seems she had a mini stroke thus the reason for her blurring vision. God's hand was on Lucy for an emergency MRI was available and Lucy was able to be looked at right away. It was noticed that she suffered a mini stroke and a bonus to having this MRI was they were also able to see that the cancer is melting away from Lucy at an alarming rate! This is not normal! This is the work of our God!! Praises to You LORD for this miracle! What wonderful uplifting news for Kate's family.   

Psalm 40:2-4 NIV

He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
   out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
   and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
   a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the LORD
   and put their trust in him.  Blessed is the one
   who trusts in the LORD,
who does not look to the proud,
   to those who turn aside to false gods.

Thank you God, You are so good!! Please continue to heal Lucy. In the mighty name of Jesus we ask, amen.

<>< 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, HALLELUJAH! He is a good God!!! Thank you, Jesus for your love and compassion and your mercy! Thank you, and please Lord, continue to heal this sweet girl! In your name, Lord, I ask this-- amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    Isn't this the coolest news?? Kate was just overwhelmed with relief on this wonderful news.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's amazing!!!

    Also, thank you for your prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! I love the power of prayer :) Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy,

    I practically jumped off of my chair this morning when I read this. I was feeling so bad for Lucy and was in tears last night praying for everyone. This is another bit of proof for my theory of how God works; usually when all things look so bad and hopeless He shows up and sets everything right!

    Haha! He is so good!

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><