Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pray, Pray and Pray Some More!

There has been some bad news, something I really wish I didn't have to post but prayers are needed.

Addison:
It has been discovered that Addison has spinal cord damage and organ failure due to the surgery she went through. She continues to fight and is giving her parents and the medical team hope as they witness miracle after miracle as this little girl is surviving against the odds.  The goal is to have her abdomen closed up on Friday if the swelling has gone down. Please continue to pray for another miracle here and for the doctors and staff, to know how to best treat Addison. Pray for strength, wisdom, courage and God's presence to be with them as they have to travel this very rough road.


Emily:
The present chemo treatment is not working on Emily and so the doctors have decided to discontinue this treatment and look for a new direction to take. The bad news is there isn't much available for Emily, one reason being because of her location in England. Please pray for an option to become available and for Emily's body, which is tired, to have energy to fight this cancer. Summer, over at Summer's Story is setting up a link up on Friday for Emily. I encourage you all to head there and read the instructions. We really need to support this sweet 16 year old as she fights for her life.



Lucy:
News just posted that Lucy is complaining about not being able to see! Please pray for her eyesight to be fine and for her mom Kate, who is very worried for her daughter.

I encourage you to please stop by each of these blogs and give some support to these families. This is not easy to go through but it sure does help when you know people are out there covering you in prayer and standing in the gap asking God for healing.


Psalm 89:1-3 NIV
I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever;
   with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
   through all generations.
I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
   that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
   I have sworn to David my servant, 

Psalm 89:7-9 NIV

                                       In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared;
   he is more awesome than all who surround him.
Who is like you, LORD God Almighty?
   You, LORD, are mighty, and your 
faithfulness surrounds you. 
You rule over the surging sea;
   when its waves mount up, you still them. 

Thank you for your prayers!!
<><



10 comments:

  1. This is all so heart breaking and I will head over and send my prayers to each one!! I will pray without ceasing! I am a firm believer in the power of prayer! Thanks for this post!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer,
    You are such a doll! I am wrecked up inside over all of this, it just breaks my heart! But I know our God is way bigger than all of this! Praise His Holy Name!

    You don't stress dear girl for you need to take care of yourself too! What a kind, sweet heart you have even though you are so sick you are still so giving. I am so honoured to know you and your attitude strengthens me greatly.

    Hugs,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my heart aches for them all and their families... Sending up prayers...

    <3
    In Christ
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Child of God.My children and I will pray over these requests in our family prayer tonight. Bless your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily and Vilisi,

    Bless you for praying!! God is good!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so bad for these families :( We will definitely be keeping them in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katy,

    It is very sad. I just found out that Lucy had a mini stroke but there is good news along with that. They had an MRI done and found out that the cancer is going away at an alarming rate!! Praise God.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I haven't been around to read posts and updates my friend but I am here now and I will pray for these beautiful girls along with all of you.

    It is very sad and heart breaking for us but they are not alone...the Lord is with them, He is our greatest comforter.

    Keeping God's precious daughters in my prayers sis.
    Hugs...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ken,
    Thank you!

    Hi Lisa,
    I hope all is well with you my friend. Thank you for your prayers!

    Blogger lost my recent post which had an update on Lucy. The MRI proved she had a mini stroke but revealed the cancer was melting away at an alarming rate! But today her mom put up a notice that Lucy is having another MRI because her eyesight is worse.

    Bless you all for praying!
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><