Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sanctus Real--Lead Me




Psalm 143:9-11 NIV
Rescue me from my enemies, LORD,
   for I hide myself in you.
Teach me to do your will,
   for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
   lead me on level ground.
For your name’s sake, LORD, preserve my life;
   in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble. 

Blessings,
<><

2 comments:

  1. I love that song so much. <3

    Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! God bless you! :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Child of GOD -

    Yes, our Lord is a very present help in the time of trouble.

    The righteous are never forsaken.

    Glory to GOD.

    Thank you for your love for our Lord, Child of GOD. It encourages indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><