Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham

I scheduled this post for 5 am--I'm going to sleep in!
But--my favorite line from the debate was when I said:
'There is is this book Bill...'
That's what it's all about--there is this book--it's the Word of God and its message of the gospel.

Quote: Ken Ham, Facebook

I think this was a very good debate! Ken Ham is quite the man of God and he shared the Gospel message multiple times during the debate and no matter what Bill Nye brought up he could not knock down the foundation that Ken Ham stood on; God's Word.

Even though asked, Bill Nye did not comment on why he uses the Laws of Logic that come from God and Scripture.

If you haven't watched it yet I recommend you put aside 2 hrs and listen to it. 



1 Peter 3:15-16 ESV
But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.
 Blessings,
<><

10 comments:

  1. It was a great debate and wonderful platform for Ken to share the Gospel! My husband and I stayed up until 4am to listen to the debate live. The time zone difference made it extremely late for us, but we were anticipating the debate so much, it was worth the late night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sola,
      Wow, that was really late or should I say early for you. My friends saw it at the university in the next city, I watched it in parts throughout the day. I was so please with how wonderfully Ken held his ground on God's Word. He is being attack for it and I have read and saw a video clip from the 700 club where they chastised Ken for believing in creationism. :( That really broke my heart to see, but that also show me that our Father is drawing the line separating the goats from the sheep. The sheep may be few but they will inherit the Kingdom of God.

      Thanks for visiting and commenting.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Hi child of God,
    am just going to have breakfast. I will look at this video later on - sounds interesting.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      It is long, but I am sure you will enjoy it.

      Have a blessed day,
      <><

      Delete
  3. I'll check it out! I used to love to watch Kent Hovind's debates. I haven't seen one in years. Looking forward to it. That knowledge of God's truth is powerful and gives us more knowledge to speak into the lost and circular reasoning of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Floyd,
      I'm sure you will really appreciate this debate. Ken Ham shares the Gospel many times throughout and really shows he is a man of God.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  4. Dear child of God, my sister in Christ, Lon here.

    I'm sad to say, but I deleted my blog and my email, for I think there was something wrong with how my blog functioned.

    I'm so very sad about this, because I wanted to start typing to give praise to my Lord Jesus Christ.

    Just know though, that I will never turn away from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ever again.

    And I want to give you an extra thank you for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lon,
      I'm so sorry to see you go again. Please know that I will be keeping you in my prayers everyday and hope that one day we will meet in glory in the presence of Jesus Christ and we can rejoice over the battles that have been won in your life.

      Blessings and many prayers,
      <><

      Delete
  5. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I've read many articles posted about it.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TC,
      Some of the articles are pretty controversial. I think this debate has got a lot of people thinking about God and the Bible and that is really good.

      Thanks for visiting.
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><